|No surprises here then! Presents wrapped in cellophane.|
A cautionary tale of present giving at Christmas.
Wrapping up presents in cellophane doesn't however always prevent accidents or near poisonings. On the 24th December 2012, W.P. opened a present from her British friend, C.M., safely wrapped in cellophane. It contained a beautiful looking Praline. She couldn't resist it and immediately bit into it until she was literally foaming at the mouth and had to spit it out in great disgust as it was the most horrible praline she had ever tasted. W.P. remained in a state of shock, digesting the fact that her friend may have tried to poison her, until her boyfriend pointed out what was printed under the the cellophane, for use in the bath only.
Throwing caution to the wind, and the left over crumbs to fizz in the bath, W.P had to admit the enjoyment was lost, as it is one thing having a bath in perfumed oil without having to taste it at the same time.